approaches in straight flight at a constant height not exceeding
6 meters for a minimum distance of 100 meters, then climbs away.
This is in effect a low fly past and may only be nominated for
1. Not a
straight course (slight corrections acceptable with
2. Not constant height.
3. Not 6 meters or below.
4. Not pass over the landing area.
5. Not centered on judges’ position.
6. Not parallel with the judges’ line.
7. Too short distance (too long is not an error).
8. Model aircraft flight path not steady.
9. Too far away / too close / too high / too low.